Get a set of Chebe Shampoo and conditioner together.
Chebe is the secret to very long hair in Chad. In Chad women’s hair often goes past their waist. For African women elsewhere, this length of hair is almost never seen. Moisturizes hair and prevents breakage.
The Basara women in Chad are known to have very long hair. They cover their hair in a homemade mixture that keeps their hair super moisturized and lubricated which is the reason given for why they say their hair never breaks; even from childhood.
This is made with ingredients that are only found in Chad and Sudan. Unlike shea butter and other hair moisturizers, Chebe penetrates the hair shaft to prevent breakage like nothing else. Also de-tangles easily making hair easier to manage. Chebe oil can be used daily.
Conditioner with chebe powder. 8 oz. M-P434
- Directions: Shake well. Apply to wet hair after shampooing, leave in for a few minutes, rinse.
- For best results, rinse out with cool water.
- Ingredients: Water, Jojoba oil, Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Shea Butter, Chebe, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodorpropynyl Butylcarbamate
Shampoo that is mixed with Chebe powder. 8 oz. M-P433
- Directions: Rinse hair with water thoroughly to help loosen impurities. Massage shampoo into wet hair from scalp to ends and rinse.
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerine, Jojoba Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Oleic Acid, Shea Butter, Chebe
- Made in the USA.